Medical Director, MOA Eye Health Center
Exciting Opportunity for Exceptional Optometrists
Medical Optometry America (MOA) is the first national optometric brand focused exclusively on primary medical eye care. We are seeking exceptional candidates to be the Medical Directors for our newest locations scheduled to open in the greater Philadelphia region within the next year. As the Medical Director for a dedicated MOA Eye Health Center, you will provide clinical and operational leadership for your practice as part of a regional network of MOA offices.
- Are you interested in building a Medical-Only optometric practice?
- Have you always wanted to run your own office?
- Do you want to be a part of the future of optometry?
For the right candidate, MOA offers:
- Opportunity to be the Medical Director for one of the MOA Eye Health Centers
- Your own custom built, ultra-modern medical office fully equipped with a comprehensive suite of advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technology including OCT, Fundus camera, and IPL
- Abundant support from a top-tier corporate team including:
- Medical – ready access to clinical support from our experienced team of KOLs including the MOA Chief Medical Officer, Jim Thimons, OD, FAAO, founder and President of the National Glaucoma Society
- Operational – full back-office support including billing / coding, payor contracting, HR, etc.
- Marketing – national brand marketing expertise with optimized messaging and tools targeting both patients and referral network
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to get in early with a well-funded, fast-growing start-up with the potential to grow into larger regional and corporate roles
- Exceptional clinical skills in all areas of medical optometry
- Minimum 3 years working in an ophthalmology practice
- Residency training preferred
- FAAO preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to building a successful practice
- Experience running own practice a plus
- Ability to “sell” services, build network referral relationships, and speak on behalf of MOA
"*" indicates required fields