Effectiveness of TearCare Procedures
- Are at least 22 years of age
- Have had dry eye symptoms within the past 3 to 6 months
- Have had to use artificial tears or lubricants regularly over the past month to relieve dry eye symptoms
- Are willing and able to comply with the study procedures and follow-up
- Are willing and able to provide informed consent
*Additional criteria apply to participate. Contact our study coordinator to discuss your eligibility.
If you’re interested in taking part in one of our studies, please fill out the contact form and one of our team members will get back to you promptly.